Wednesday, November 4, 2015

A Christmas Giveaway

Hello World!  Tt's Giveaway Time at The Dedicated House!  Our generous sponsor today is Tree Classics.  Since the holiday season is upon us, it's time to switch our focus to our Christmas decor. 

This year marks the 40th anniversary for Tree Classics, and as part of this year’s campaign, they are partnering with 40 bloggers to give away 40 different Christmas products.  I am so grateful that I was chosen to participate in this campaign!
Tree Classics has been in business since 1976
and is passionate about providing lasting quality and timeless designs to their loyal customers. From day one, their vision has been to deliver The World's Finest Artificial Christmas Trees™ to your doorstep. As they grow, their assortment continues to expand and includes heirloom-quality holiday accessories, such as Christmas ornaments, tree skirts, and Christmas tree storage bags, all designed with the same quality customers have come to know and expect from Tree Classics.

I am partnering with Tree Classics to offer this gorgeous Kennedy Fir Harvest Garland (enter the giveaway below).  

With soft twinkling lights set on beautiful evergreen foliage, the Kennedy Fir Harvest Garland reminds you of a starlit night in a serene winter forest. The Christmas garland is remarkably verdant and realistic with its mix of 85% Real Feel™ and 15% PVC needles.  Long pine cones, small gold and red berries, and a rich assortment of leaves sparkle with a glittered finish. Battery-powered clear LED lights are also pre-strung into the garland for a captivating glow. 

Here is a closeup of the foliage. 

So very pretty.  The garland is 6ft and valued at $149.00.  The giveaway is open to US residents. The winner will be announced on November 11, 2015.

Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Click the links below for any posts you may have missed:

Make it Pretty Monday
The Sunday Showcase from MIP Monday
Weekly Feature Series
Tiny Hall of Mirrors
5 Most Beautiful Castles
Sponsor Love at The Dedicated House
The Last Fall Decor Post
Vintage & Antique Decor
More Fall Decor at The Dedicated House
New Sponsor at The Dedicated House
New Paint Colors
Fall Decor in the Hearth Room
A Little Fall Decor

Have a lovely evening and remember to be kind to one another!

Toodles,
 photo signature_zps052d54a7.png
 photo sifacebook_zpsfc880f43.png photo sitwitter_zps6a98c947.png photo sihometalk_zps51397659.png photo sipinterest_zps6c25ae46.png
 photo silinkedin_zpsb4df4880.png photo sirss_zps576b37dd.png photo sibloglovin_zps5c9f3eaa.png photo sigoogleplus_zps51960dff.png photo siinstagram_zpsbbbce48b.png

51 comments:

  1. That garland is gorgeous! What a generous giveaway! I couldn't follow on Instagram because I haven't signed up yet. I keep telling myself I need to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great giveaway. This garland would look wonderful on the mantel in our newly remodeled living room. Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great giveaway! I love reading your blog, it gives me such great decoration ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A completely gorgeous garland! Thank you for the opportunity for us to enjoy it in our homes and the information on another Christmas tree company. I'm in the market for a pre-lit 4' tree and looking for recommendations.
    All the best!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing giveaway Kathryn! To bad I can`t participate, but wishing all the luck to everyone!
    xoxo
    Vesna - Home Chic Club

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! Such a wonderful giveaway. Thanks Kathryn for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW garland! It would look great on my mantel! I have never entered one of these but that garland is too pretty to not give it a go!
    Thanks Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!!! This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it! It would look beautiful in our new home! Thank you so much for the chance to win ^_^

    (I'm a new follower :) )

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful giveaway!! I looks beautiful and real!! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing giveaway, gorgeous! I am a new follower on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am an old follower on GFC. This giveaway is beautiful! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a new follower via GFC. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! Gorgeous Garland!!! <3 I am new follower following on several social media pages and by email! :) Thank you for the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a new follower by email.

    rtrexel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  15. I follow via GFC: abfantom fantom

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower.. That is a beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous and I have the perfect spot for it on my mantle! Thanks for the chance to win. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  18. new google follower: ferriz

    danielle marie xdanimarie(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a new follower by email -- carrietomwedding@gmail.com Thank you for the beautiful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks awesome! following on gfc jennifer57

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a new instagram follower terri1116.The garland is really beautiful.

    tderosa142 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to win and I thank you for the chance to win something so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a new follower via GFC as Carolyn Daley

    ReplyDelete
  25. , Hi!! I am a new follower on GFC! Italian Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a new follower via GFC. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  27. New follower by email kgirl82@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. New GFC follower! Same name as this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow on Google+, Facebook and by email

    ReplyDelete
  30. i am a new follower on gfc susansmoaks

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm a new follower on Instagram.
    @cloud10277

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am a new follower by email. liese1235 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am a new follower on Bloglovin!! (Dagmar)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a new follower by email. Love the garland!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow you with gfc

    Richard Hicks

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely garland! I'm a new gfc follower

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am a current GFC follower- kellyr78
    kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am a new GFC follower. Thanks for the great giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am a New follower! Thank you for this awesome giveaway!
    vikki.billings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm a new follower of your blog on Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am a new follower! Happy holidays! alexbaylor27 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete