Here is the first little piece.
It's the pretty green pitcher. Since we have the big green couch, I needed to bring just a touch of green into the decor since the couch will be staying in the Family Room until we purchase another couple of couches. Eventually, the green couch will head upstairs into the game room that is currently the holding room. It holds things that I need to get rid of. How exciting. As you can see, "Martina" has been moved to under the stairs. You will see what is in her place. So, scroll down.
May I introduce Sophia the sofa table. Sophia fits nicely in this little spot and Martina was happy to move to her new home.
The last item I'm showing today is this pretty vase. Another little pop of green.
I hope you enjoyed the pretties I got from Shopping at Josh's.
Now for the giveaway.
How would you like to win a canvas print? Printcopia is offering an 8 x 10 canvas print to one of The Dedicated House readers. Printcopia is a wonderful canvas prints site and they have some sister companies you might be interested in checking out. Their sister companies offer car magnets, banners, and cheap signs.
Here is a picture of the canvas print they sent me.
My picture does not do it justice. It is quite lovely.
Here are the rules for the giveaway.
***Please note, Printcopia only ships to the Continental USA.***
1. Be a follower of The Dedicated House. Leave me a comment that you are a follower or a new follower. Counts as one entry.
2. Like The Dedicated House on Facebook. Come back and leave a comment. Counts as one entry.
3. Like Printcopia on Facebook. Come back and leave a comment. Counts as one entry.
4. Follow The Dedicated House on Twitter. Come back and leave a comment. Counts as one entry.
5. Follow Printcopia on Twitter. Come back and leave a comment. Counts as one entry.
There you have it! Five ways to enter and win. The giveaway will close Wednesday, December 5th at 6:00pm CST. I will announce the winner on Thursday, December 6th.
Thanks for popping in for a visit! Have a beautiful day and remember to be kind to one another.
Sharing this at these lovely parties: